Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors
Job Title: Tutor – Construction / Motor Mechanics (Trainee or Qualified opportunity)
Location: West Suffolk – Centre based
Salary: up to £33,000 (some flexibility DOE)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
– Must hold either a recognised qualification within Motor Mechanics OR your area of Construction specialism, at NVQ Level 2 or above/equivalent.
– Willingness to work towards PTLLS/AET and/or Assessors Award – fully funded and supported by employer
– Must have experience of delivering on-the-job training to colleagues.
– Confident and comfortable to deliver training/workshops to groups of learners
– Must hold solid occupational competency within any of the following: Construction (Bricklaying / Plastering / Carpentry) or Motor Mechanics.
– Must be IT Literate.
The successful candidate must be versatile and have the ability to adapt delivery methods and vocations, dependent upon the cover required at the time.
– Teach/assess learners working towards vocational qualifications in Construction and Motor Mechanics within a classroom-based environment.
– Prepare and deliver lessons that address the training needs of the group including basic literacy, numeracy, language and other social / employability barriers to employment.
– Utilise existing delivery resources, as well as preparing own when required.
– Deliver engaging training sessions and provide ongoing IAG to learners.
– The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
– Assist learners in identifying the skills required to progress towards their career aspirations.
– The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help learners realise their potential.
– Promote Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety.
– Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
– Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
– Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities