Managing Director of Elmvine Ltd since May 2009. A professional project & interim manager for the HE, FE and schools sectors.
Evidence of my consultancy work is detailed below, and includes working at both strategic and operational levels in the following:
• Consulting – governance, policy and change management – moving organisations and their staff in line with strategic developments;
• Quality assurance & improvement – designing and measuring against quality frameworks and quality assured processes, and improving the learner and employer journeys;
• Relationship management – consultant on all national skills programmes since 2002;
• Training – designing, facilitating and delivering workshops;
• LMI and Research – market research activity for developing provision; marketing communications enabling providers to better understand their market and how to allocate resources to target specific segments using a more direct and cost effective approach; developing strategy, policy and plans through Labour Market Intelligence (LMI);
• Competency based training curricula development - teaching and learning, VET curriculum development, planning and delivery, lesson observations, improving the quality of teaching and learning (e.g. maximising progress), Functional skills, English, maths, Travel & Tourism, Customer Service;
• Qualification framework implementation and accreditation – written many quality frameworks, and assessed practice;
• Event management – planning and delivery of residential and dissemination events;
• Managing networks – working in teams.
• Vocational specialisms: Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Customer Service;