I help companies and non-profit organisations achieve their goals by ensuring that they communicate clearly, imaginatively and consistently with stakeholders.
PR is so much more than media exposure. It’s about earning the trust of key audiences and the wider public so that they know you will always deliver on your brand promise, whether you provide a product or service, are fundraising for a worthwhile cause or campaigning to shape opinion and actions. I help clients build their reputation and profile by embedding high quality communications throughout their core activities, special initiatives and campaigns.
I do this for business-to-business and consumer brands in a variety of sectors including residential and retirement property development (from public consultation to property sales), leisure, especially the swimming pool industry, B2B services (eg business finance, recruitment) and professional bodies/associations.
I work with clients on the following areas:
- Linking business plan goals to public relations goals to ensure the PR helps development
- Campaign planning including research, analysis, communications strategy, message
development, creative ideas, delivery plan and evaluation methodology
- Media relations that raises profile through news, thought leadership and promotions
- Community engagement including community relations and public consultation
- Digital engagement – creating stories and initiatives that engage with key communities across a
diversity of social networks
- Copy writing and content creation
- Event management from concept to promotion
- Crisis preparedness/communications
To learn more about our PR services, visit www.fortunepr.co.uk or email me at [email protected]
@EngineersnBiz Fellowship (EIBF) helps universities and further education colleges to inspire more engineering students and recent graduates to participate in business innovation competitions by providing cash prizes and mentoring by business leaders.