CASCAID are pleased to announce the publication of our Moving On 2017 Results Day Guide.
Introducing our guide this year is Shakira Martin, the new NUS President. Shakira is a fantastic role model and a source of inspiration for all young people.
Results Day 2017
Whether the big day this year is GCSE results day or A Level results day, the Results Day Guide has information to guide students, from what to do if they think results might be wrong to how to go through the clearing process.
What can I do after my results?
Once results day is over, if young people haven’t already decided, changed their mind or have been forced to change plans – students will need to know what their choices are. The Guide includes information on the academic, the vocational and the apprenticeship routes to help them make an informed choice.
At the heart of what we do is information on a variety of occupations and careers that are available to young people and this issue is no exception – we have articles on:
- Where you can find an IT apprenticeship.
- Hospitality and catering careers.
- What’s on offer in the land-based industry and an insight into the work of two young zookeepers.
- Three ideal summer jobs for the film buff, the traveller and the swimmer.
- What you can do with a business degree and how you can convert your degree into a law course.
- Amy and Holly who tell us about their chosen routes into a career in the financial sector.
- The future of automotive manufacturing and the role of the motor vehicle technician.
- Four very important technician roles within the engineering and manufacturing sector.
- Working in digital marketing.
- Health and social care roles and the skills that you’ll need to succeed.
- Opportunities in the transport and logistics sector.
- The variety of available careers in construction – both office based and onsite.
To find out more and download a FREE copy of the Moving On 2017 Results Day Guide, click here.