Have you ever considered applying for an apprenticeship?
If so, make sure you attend the Havering College’s Apprenticeship Recruitment Day on Tuesday 6 March at our Ardleigh Green campus.
An apprenticeship is open to anyone aged 16 and over and typically would consist of working four days per week with one day at college. You will be going to work, earning a wage, gaining experience and learning valuable skills on the job. You will essentially be earning while you’re learning.
The Apprenticeship Recruitment Day aims to maximise your chances of securing an apprenticeship and enable you to be fully prepared for the application and interview process.
The day will consist of four parts:
- CV workshop: Bring your CV along for a member of our apprenticeship team to offer expert advice in a one to one session and get it in tip-top shape
- Interview prep: Get ready for your interview with a one to one session with a member of our apprenticeships team – hints, tips, plus how to answer those difficult questions
- Mock interview with an apprentice employer: As close to the real thing as possible! This conversational exercise will provide you with invaluable interview experience and feedback on what you did well and any areas for improvement
- Speak to a Havering College apprentice: Your chance to speak to our inspirational apprentices and discover more about their journey so far
“This is a great opportunity to gain insight in to how apprenticeships work and learn more about how you can kick start your career. Apprenticeships provide you with the chance to gain real life experience in a variety of sectors helping you to shape your future in a positive way” – Ambreen Sabir, Business Development Associate, Apprenticeships, Havering College of Further & Higher Education.
Come along to find out more on an investment that will reward you over a lifetime.
Havering College of Further & Higher Education
Ardleigh Green Road
Essex, RM11 2LL
Learning Support can offer assistance to people who have/are:
- A physical disability
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- A visual impairment
- Learning difficulties/disabilities
Tickets can be obtained here