Social Inclusion Pathways to Better Engagement (OC14S19P1644)
Call to run a project which delivers intervention and support for those out of work and people who are most at risk of social exclusion in the Greater Lincolnshire area.
This is a Call for projects to deliver provision across the Greater Lincolnshire LEP area including those more rural communities, where appropriate and is intended to closely align to the Greater Lincolnshire Active Inclusion programme. Projects will need to augment existing mainstream and ESF provision to provide a more comprehensive level of support to activity than is currently provided.
Specific activities could include:
- Tailored support and adequate opportunities for those currently designated as inactive, who can work to make a successful and sustainable entry into employment or education.
- Tackling barriers faced by people in workless households and troubled families or with multiple disadvantages, so that they can enter, and make progress at work or in education.
- Targeting people who face barriers such as homelessness, debt, drug or alcohol problems, and mental health issues.
- Targeting disadvantaged communities, and deprived areas in line with local needs.
- Tackling discrimination and barriers faced by ethnic minorities and disabled people.
- Tackling barriers faced by disadvantaged people in rural communities, who lack access to services.
For more information, download the call specification.
The project must cover the Greater Lincolnshire LEP area.
Approximately £5,039,545 of ESF is available.
Full application deadline: 29 January 2020
Projects must be completed no later than 3 years and 6 months after the proposed project start date, however the ESF Managing Authority reserves the right to vary the maximum duration in exceptional circumstances. All ESF Projects must be completed by 31st December 2023. Project costs cannot be incurred beyond this date.
Full Application Submission
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and submit your Full Application via the ECLAIMS IT System.
Please note: the ECLAIMS IT System can only be access from within the UK.
Full Applications submitted in the ECLAIMS IT System after the call closing date shown above and on the call specification will not be appraised.
You will need to request an External Access Form for each person in your organisation who requires access.
It is your responsibility to ensure you request and activate your ECLAIMS access in sufficient time. We strongly advise that you obtain and activate your ECLAIMS access at least 2 weeks prior to the advertised call closure date, if not sooner.
You are also advised to read the details in the call specification in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the ESF Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Social Fund Operational Programme can be found from our homepage.
The published ESF Online Full Application Guidance also provides step-by-step advice on how to complete your Full Application using the ECLAIMS IT system. ESF Online Full Application Guidance.
The technical support operating hours are Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm and it is your responsibility to ensure you seek and technical advice in sufficient time to complete and submit your Full Application before the published call closure date.
The Managing Authority reserves the right to reject applications which are incomplete or not submitted in a timely and compliant way.
Published 6 November 2019 Contents