Are you looking for guidance and inspiration on how to brighten your future careers and higher education experience?
The new round of the Chevening Internship Programme is now open for applications.
Since July 2016, the British Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia in collaboration with the British Chevening Alumni Association of Cambodia (BCAAC) have run a Chevening Internship Programme. This initiative aims to provide three -month internship opportunities (start date: November 2019) in Phnom Penh with returned Chevening scholars in their places of work for young Cambodians who have the potential to be Chevening scholars and leaders of the future.
This year 15 promising interns will be selected and matched, based on their educational background and career aspiration, to work with returned Chevening Scholars across sectors and industries for three months in Phnom Penh.
- Gain unique insight into a new career, the experience of living in the city.
- Get opportunities to develop work-based skills, knowledge, and experience including leadership and critical thinking skill.
- Establish the professional relationship and networking through mentoring and job-related activities.
- Receive English language training throughout the entire internship period.
- A set of living expense in Phnom Penh within the internship period.
To be eligible for the Chevening Internship Programme, applicants must be:
- A Cambodian citizen.
- A full-time undergraduate student from college, university, or other institutions of higher learning; or high school graduate.
- Have basic English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- High commitment, confident, flexible, good time management and having a problem solving skills.
- Have basic computer skill.
- Young Cambodian who living in provinces, are encouraged to apply
If you would like to apply for this Internship Programme, please fill in this application form either in English or Khmer and send to British Embassy in Phnom Penh by 24 November 2019.
Incomplete application will not be taken into a consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested. We regret to advise that we only be contacting short-listed candidates.
27-29, Street 75
Sangkat Sras Chak, Khan Daun Penh
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
This file is in an OpenDocument format
Deadline for application is 24 November 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more information
No. 27-29, Street 75
Sangkat Sras Chork,
Phnom Penh. CAMBODIA
Last updated 8 November 2019 + show all updates
- New round of application.
- New round of application
- A new round of application.
- Extended deadline for application
- First published.