Find Resources here for providers delivering industry placements with capacity and delivery funding.
How we're reforming technical education and developing the T Level qualifications for post-16 students.
PDF, 127KB, 2 pages
Ref: DFE-00347-2018PDF, 1.31MB, 47 pages
Ref: DFE-00274-2017PDF, 210KB, 24 pages
The T Level action plan policy update gives information on aspects of T Level policy since we published the 2018 action plan. It covers the following areas:
- T Level grading and certification
- confirmation of the UCAS tariff for T Levels
The action plan gives an update on government’s progress in reforming technical education as set out in the Post-16 skills plan.
It confirms the next steps and opportunities for engagement by interested parties.
The 2017 action plan is available for reference.
The industry placements: policy framework explains the updates to industry placements policy and the support available for education providers and employers from September 2019.
Published 11 October 2017
Last updated 20 August 2019 + show all updates
- Added a T Level action plan policy update covering T Level grading and certification and the UCAS tariff for T Levels.
- Added a link to the industry placements policy framework.
- Updated table on page 10 of the T Level action plan 2018.
- Added the 2018 action plan.
- First published.