Rules and regulations for reformed AS and A levels
Ref: Ofqual/19/6503/1PDF, 562KB, 64 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
These documents set out rules and regulations for all reformed AS and A levels.
Read the associated guidance to understand how to comply with these rules.
You should also read the relevant subject-level conditions and our requirements for all qualifications.Published 9 April 2014
Last updated 23 April 2019 + show all updates
- Document updated to reflect changes following consultation on reviews of marking, moderation and appeals, and put into new brand template
- Removed expired transitional provisions
- Incorporated requirements for key dates. Added link to published notices.
- Corrected minor typographical and formatting errors in Conditions: GCE11.1; 14.5; 14.8; 17.7; 18.12; 26.4.
- Published requirements for key dates for reviews of marking, reviews of moderation and appeals.
- Updated following introduction of our rules for enquiries and appeals
- Added regulations for reviews and appeals
- Added new requirements for setting standards
- Added new rules about use of calculators
- Published new edition of document which updates the list of qualifications it applies to.
- First published.