Rules and regulations for all GCSEs (9 to 1).
Ref: Ofqual/19/6503/3PDF, 673KB, 66 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
These documents set out rules and regulations for all GCSEs (9 to 1).
Read the associated guidance to understand how to comply with these rules.
You should also read the relevant subject-level conditions and our requirements for all qualifications.Published 9 April 2014
Last updated 23 April 2019 + show all updates
- Document updated to reflect changes following consultation on reviews of marking, moderation and appeals, and put into new brand template
- Removed expired transitional provisions
- Incorporated requirements for key dates. Added link to published notices.
- Updated to include standard setting Condition and requirements. Published requirements for key dates for reviews of marking, reviews of moderation and appeals.
- Updated following introduction of our rules and guidance for enquiries and appeals
- Added regulations for reviews and appeals.
- Added new rules about use of calculators
- First published.