Provides information on the extra support you may be able to get if you receive Universal Credit.
This guide provides links to information on the extra support you may be able to get if you receive Universal Credit, including:
- healthcare costs
- free school meals
- legal aid and court fees
- grants and payments if you are disabled or pregnant
Part of the Universal Credit toolkit for partner organisations.
Last updated 12 August 2019 + show all updates
- Added links to Best Start Foods and the Pregnancy and Baby payment available in Scotland.
- Added links to new style Jobseeker's Allowance, and new style Employment and Support Allowance.
- Updated to reflect changes to Universal Credit from April 2016 (English only, Welsh to follow).
- New version with revised Healthy Start contact number.
- Revised version with new information about the roll-out of Universal Credit.
- Revised version provides the latest information on Universal Credit.
- Detail updated to include more information about the contents of the document.
- First published.