Website Morgan Hunt
Are you interested in Hairdressing Teaching jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in Newcastle upon Tyne. Together we are seeking to appoint a Hairdressing Lecturer – apply today!
This role will be to predominantly teach across Level 2 and L3 hairdressing. It is essential you are qualified in all aspects of level 2 hairdressing and level 3 hairdressing.You will also support and influence the wider curriculum with in Further Education if needed.
Job Title:Hairdressing Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
* Prepare and deliver teaching and learning activities and resources that provide learners with a high quality experience and result in effective outcomes for learners.
* Develop effective assessment strategies that support learners to achieve their learning aims.
* Provide effective assessment feedback that informs progress.
* Contribute to College processes to monitor learner progress and performance.
* Develop external links to provide a high quality learner experience with additional activities such as trips, visits, guest lecturers.
* Contribute to the administration of courses on which you deliver inclusive of H.E compliancy
* Contribute to course and curriculum development.
* Participate in quality review processes.
* Prepare for and participate in external quality inspections e.g. Ofsted / Higher Education Review.
If you are interested in working in the Hairdressing Teaching field in the Newcastle upon Tyne, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.