A report from the Regulatory Horizons Council about the future of technological innovations and how regulation can act as an enabler.
PDF, 2.32MB, 53 pages
This paper captures opinions on the future socio-economic context within which technological innovations will be delivered from 2021 to 2030 including:
- how innovations might shape that content
- what could be done to bring about a preferred future
- how regulation can act as an enabler
The results are based on a series of one-to-one interviews with 31 experts which focused on the following areas:
- health and life sciences
- digital, data and cyber
- engineering and energy
- innovative business models
- citizens and the environment
The opinions have not been fact-checked and do not represent the views of the Council or government.