Ineffective governance has been one of the most commonly occurring Ofsted criticisms of providers deemed to be ‘Inadequate’ or who ‘Require Improvement’.
At this important workshop we will look at Board reporting and how to ensure its effectiveness, including:
- the Solvendis ‘What, When and Why Guide to Board Reporting’ for an apprenticeship provider
- the importance of KPIs in the Board reporting process
- striking the balance between too much and too little detail
- the importance of reporting trends and not merely numbers to the Board
- the benefits of reporting performance between formal meetings
For providers looking to establish (or re-establish) a new Board, it is suggested that delegates attend our workshop on ‘Establishing an Effective Board’ before attending this workshop.