- This event has passed.
How to develop a proactive approach to sustainability and environmental safety within your organisation
November 30 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Date: Thursday 30 November
A workshop for organisations seeking to improve their approach to sustainability and develop their environmental policies and arrangements
This virtual workshop will explain how improving your approach to sustainability will contribute to the well-being of your business and the environment.
Delegates will be encouraged to discuss where they feel their businesses are against a journey represented by a case study example and evaluate the requirements for their own organisation against a step-by-step process and availability of information and guidance.
By the end of this workshop session, delegates will have a good understanding of:
- Sustainability and environmental well-being- definitions and scope.
- The importance of commitment and tangible outcomes – measuring success of commitment against 2-dimensional actions
- How to recognise and benefit from best-practice – setting realistic targets against perceived benefit.
- Sustainability and your environmental policy-compatibility not competition.
- How to develop a strategy, policy, responsibilities, and arrangements – a review of an outline commitment.
- Establishing useful resources and best-practice to support your journey.