Learning Support Funding Compliance – sponsored by Cognassist
March 13 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Assessing learning difficulty;
- Planning a relevant programme of support;
- Evidencing delivery of learning support;
- Evaluating the impact of support and whether it should continue.
To offer support on the following issues:
• How to identify LS is in place for those that require it;
• How valid LS shapes inclusion, retention and completion rates;
• How to determine that LS funding is appropriately optimised;
• How to be confident that LS claims are robust. Providers may then assure learners and employers that the funding for them to achieve is secure in its compliance with the funding rules;
• Subcontracting learning support considerations;
• End-point assessment reasonable adjustments.
Who should attend
All providers of apprenticeships, AEB and Advanced Learner Loans that currently claim learning support funding. And those that do not claim learning support at present due to lacking confidence to claim because of the complexity of the funding rules.
Rupert Crossland, Director of Audit and Compliance, Professional Assessment Limited (PAL)
Dr Louise Karwowski, Director of Education, Cognassist