- This event has passed.
Writing Impactful Position Papers for an Ofsted Inspection
February 14 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
It is probably true to say that the vast majority of providers now choose to write position papers in advance of an Ofsted inspection to bring the inspectors up to speed with the current nature of the provision they offer. Many have also adapted them to act as a useful briefing tool for employers and their line managers and learners as well as their own staff.
This interactive webinar will examine the key considerations to be borne in mind when planning to write position papers, particularly around whether they should be descriptive, evaluative or a mixture of both and how best to divide your provision up when considering how many position papers you should write. This webinar will also consider the juxtaposition of any position papers you write to your self-assessment and quality improvement planning processes.
By the end of this webinar, you will have learned about:
- The advantages and possible pitfalls of writing position papers in advance of an Ofsted inspection;
- The key considerations when deciding how to write position papers;
- The decisions you need to make when deciding how many papers to write and how to divide up your provision within them;
- How best to describe your provision;
- Writing key strengths and areas for development;
- The juxtaposition of your position papers to your self-assessment and quality improvement planning processes.
We will also discuss your own experiences and advice on writing position papers.
Who should attend this webinar
This webinar is aimed at senior leaders and managers, including provider inspection nominees, who are responsible for communications with the lead inspector ahead of an Ofsted inspection and for all of the pre-inspection preparation and arrangements.
Click here to see more or register.
Richard Moore, Richard Moore Solutions