Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Early Years Childcare Trainer Assessor
Location: Northampton – Home/Field based
Salary: £27,500 – £28,500 (Salary dependent on level of delivery)
Type: Full time, Permanent
– Must hold a recognised Assessor award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
– Must hold own Level 3 in Childcare as a minimum.
– Must have experience of delivering Early Years qualifications.
– Ideally hold a recognised Teaching qualification (PTLLS/AET or equivalent/above).
– Must hold solid occupational competency within Childcare at Room Leader / Supervisor level or above.
– Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
– Must be flexible with travel.
– Support and coach learners with their Literacy and Numeracy skills.
– Deliver Early Years Skills Bootcamps to learners via a blended learning approach (F2F and remote).
– Undertake initial assessments with learners, to gain an understanding of their existing skillsets, create tailored action plans and ensure they progress on to the right programme upon completion of the course.
– Provide ongoing IAG to learners in line with their career aspirations.
– Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
– Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
– Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.