Website Morgan Hunt
Role: Electrical Installation lecturer
Contract Type: Temporary & permanent contracts available
Temporary hourly pay rate: Upto £45 per hour – PAYE & Umbrella options available
Start date: ASAP
Morgan Hunt is delighted to be working with a number of prestigious further educational college in London to help employ experienced electrical professional for their full-time Electrical Installation lecturer role. If you are looking for temporary position starting ASAP, do not hesitate to get in touch.
The Electrical Installation lecturer will need to have:
* A relevant degree or vocational qualification
* A recognised teaching qualification
* Experience of delivering electrical installation courses
* A strong understanding of the construction industry, including current trends, legislation, and best practice
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate students from a range of backgrounds
* A commitment to delivering high-quality teaching and learning, and to supporting students to achieve their full potential
If you feel you would be great for my electrical installation lecturer roles in London, apply and send over your most updated CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.