This webinar will explore good practice in the design and delivery of a provider’s apprenticeship provision and curricula planning, placing the inspection and EIF lens on expectations and requirements. Delegates attending will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the EIF requirements, the pitfalls, barriers and examples of good practice during this session.
(Please note that we will not be covering the actual ESFA funding rule requirements for 2023/24 during this webinar).
This webinar will:
- Discuss the EIF apprenticeship provision type requirements for 2023/24 and top tips to help a provider meet these.
- Review how we design and develop our curricula for each of our apprenticeship and EIF requirements including examples of good practice.
- Discuss and share current inspection themes from recent apprenticeship focused inspections, so that as a provider we are aware and can avoid poor practice and help ensure that we achieve a good grade 2 in our inspection by Ofsted.
Who should attend this webinar
This webinar is designed for:
- Adult and community learning providers with apprenticeships
- GFE colleges with apprenticeship provision
- Employer levy providers
- Local authorities/adult learning with apprenticeship provision
- NHS Trust/university partnerships
Click here to see more details or register.
Maureen Deary, FE and Skills Inspector, Strategic Adviser in Governance, Leadership, Management and Quality
Ian Smith, FES Consultancy Ltd and former Ofsted Senior HMI
Craig Potter, COO, Davies Learning Solutions, The Davies Group