January 16, 2024
This webinar will explore best practice in the design of an effective Bootcamp curriculum for adults, including top tips for achieving an EIF grade 2 good inspection outcome.
The webinar will help to streamline your SAR and QIP processes, review the effectiveness of your curriculum planning to help adult learners realise their potential and achieve successful job outcomes.
This webinar will cover:
- Adopting a lean, streamlined and effective approach to your Bootcamp SAR judgements and inform your QIP priorities completion for 2024;
- Top tips for achieving best practice in the curriculum design and delivery of your Bootcamp courses for 2024;
- Meeting the EIF and ESFA requirements for adult learning Bootcamp requirements and top tips for practical successful approaches.
Who should attend
This webinar is designed for:
- Adult and community learning providers with apprenticeships;
- GFE colleges with adult learning provision;
- Local authorities and LA combined authority provision;
- Adult and community learning;
- Third sector organisations.
Maureen Deary FES Consultancy Solutions. Further Education Inspector, Consultant in Governance, Senior Leadership, Management, Quality and Curriculum
Ian Smith, FES CONSULTING Limited, Consultant in FE and Skills, Non-executive Director to providers in the FE sector
Susanna Lawson, DipIoD, Co-Founder of OneFile
This webinar is COMPLIMENTARY