- This event has passed.
Learning Support Funding Compliance
September 21 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
This session will unpack the apprenticeship funding rules for learning support (LS).
We will look at some of the key compliance considerations that should be addressed when:
- Assessing learning difficulty;
- Planning a relevant programme of support;
- Evidencing delivery of learning support;
- Evaluating the impact of support and whether it should continue.
An opportunity to understand ESFA expectations, reflect on your own procedures, establish best practice and to ask questions.
To offer support on the following issues:
- How to identify LS is in place for those that need it, and how valid LS shapes inclusion, retention and completion rates;
- How to determine that LS funding is appropriately optimised;
- How to be confident that LS claims are robust. Providers may then assure learners and employers that the funding for them to achieve is secure in its compliance with the funding rules.
Who should attend this webinar
All providers of apprenticeships, AEB and Advanced Learner Loans that currently claim learning support funding. And those that do not claim learning support at present due to lacking confidence to claim because of the complexity of the funding rules.
This webinar is sponsored by Cognassist and is complimentary to attend.
Click here to see more details or register.
Rupert Crossland, Director of Audit and Compliance, Professional Assessment Limited (PAL)
Dr Louise Karwowski, Director of Education, Cognassist