- This event has passed.
The Health and Safety Implications Related To Disability Access And Long Term Health Conditions
October 18 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Gain a greater understanding of the background to the topic, the reasons that underpin HSE’s most recent and updated guidance, and facilitating a process by which organisations can map their compliance as it is and/or the need for changes.
At the end of this webinar, you will:
- Be clear on the legal and regulatory obligations placed on employers and their workplaces;
- Have reviewed the updated guidance to establish how it assists in delivering safer and more accessible workplaces for those with disabilities and long-term health conditions;
- Be able to position your level of compliance and commitment through a review and checklist of key requirements;
- Be better prepared to advise and guide others through improved knowledge and understanding of the topic;
- Be directed to resources and tools to facilitate delivery and improvement;
- Understand the importance of targeted action pans to support improvements and the correct level of inclusion will benefit businesses through understanding and application of standards.
Who should attend this webinar
All areas of provision where the legal requirement applies alongside any contractual undertaking to make sure that workplace access is not limited in anyway in support of the delivery of education and training support.
Anyone tasked with duties that underpin greater inclusivity in the employers workplace whether HR, health and safety, occupational health, and those with budgetary and senior management involvement who have to assure compliance through allocation and provision.
Click here to see more or register.
Tudor Williams CFIOSH Director, DTD Training