EDHEC Business School is pleased to announce the signature of 14 new academic partnerships since the start of the current academic year. These new agreements underscore the School’s powerful international momentum.
Over many years, EDHEC has been compiling a powerful network of academic partners including some of the world’s top universities and business schools. With over 250 partner institutions, EDHEC offers an extensive array of destinations for students on its Master and BBA programmes.
Since September 2018, EDHEC Business School has signed 14 agreements with the following institutions:
- King's College London (London, UK)
- University of St. Gallen (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- NMIMS School of Business Management (Mumbai, India)
- Beijing Normal University - Hong Kong Baptist University, United International College (Zhuhai, China)
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University, School of Business (Hong Kong, China)
- University of the Andes, School of Management (Bogota, Colombia)
- Bocconi University (Milan, Italy)
- Hokkaido University, Faculty of Economics and Business (Sapporo, Japan)
- Centrum Graduate Business School (Lima, Peru)
- Chung-Ang University, School of Business (Seoul, South Korea)
- Tulane University, Freeman School of Business (New Orleans, USA)
- Graduate School of Management (GSOM), St. Petersburg University (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- ITMO University, (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Pompeu Fabra University, Faculty of Economics & Business Sciences, (Barcelona, Spain)
These new partnerships embrace highly prestigious institutions, most notably the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland (n°1 worldwide in the latest Financial Times ranking of Masters in Management) and King’s College London (the 4th oldest university in the UK and ranked in the top 10 British universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings in 2018/2019).
With over 1,000 places available on exchange and double-degree programmes on the five continents, EDHEC offers its BBA and Master students a genuinely immersive international experience that prepares them for future challenges in the business world.
As well as expanding its network of academic partners, EDHEC has also bolstered its international presence through the arrival of two new country managers, in China (Shanghai) and the USA (Los Angeles). The two additions round out the team of four country managers already present in London, New York, Bombay and Singapore. Their role is specifically to develop EDHEC’s relations with its academic partners, and more generally to strengthen the School’s relations with businesses and alumni, and to raise the profile of the EDHEC brand in their respective markets.
“These new partnerships underscore EDHEC’s growing international momentum and profile. Through this network of academic partners of the highest standing, our students are able to strengthen their inter-cultural skills and agility, and to acquire the international vision vital for overcoming the challenges of tomorrow’s business world”, explains Emmanuel Métais, Dean of EDHEC Business School.
“Our international strategy is geared to enabling our students to deal with difference and handle other pedagogical models employed within top institutions worldwide”, underlines Richard Perrin, EDHEC International Director.