There’s just 4 weeks to go to submit your FE First Awards 2017 – so now’s the time to start getting your entries together!
Categories for 2017:
- External PR/Communications campaign
- Internal Communications campaign
- Events management
- Website development, sponsored by FEmarketing
- Digital and social media campaign, sponsored by Net Natives
- School leaver recruitment campaign
- Specialised recruitment campaign
- Full-time prospectus
- Marketing Team of the Year*, sponsored by AoC
- Lifetime Achievement Award*
(* categories only open to CMN member colleges at the time of the award on 27th November)
- Each category has its own entry form, downloadable from m-network.org/cmn-awards along with more information and the Awards brochure.
- Send your entries in either hard copy or by email.
- Closing date: 28th September 2017
- Reduced fees if you enter 3 or more categories.
- Awards made at our 30th Annual Conference on Monday 27th November (evening starts at 6.30pm with a reception sponsored by our conference exhibitors.) More about our speakers, topics and how to book here.
What last year’s winners said:
“We were thrilled and delighted to receive the Gold FE First Award for our website development project. To be recognised for this work by our peers and to receive Gold against such strong competition meant so much to us.” Chichester College
“Winning Gold for ‘Marketing Team of the Year’ and Silver for ‘School Leaver Recruitment Campaign’ in 2016 was such a big boost for a small team who have worked tremendously hard to turn the college around…” Lewisham Southwark College
“Our principal was with us at the FE First awards ceremony and was delighted with our achievement. This endorsement has helped us make a business case for further investment … which we will be progressing with this year.” Northampton College
“Entering the College Marketing Awards is a fantastic opportunity to showcase the work your team is carrying out in what are challenging times for both student recruitment and the sector. Being recognised by your peers and the industry gives you the weight to go back and demonstrate the value you bring to your organisation.” Stafford College
If you have any queries about entering the awards, please contact [email protected]Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in