There is an absolute legal requirement to ensure a safe working environment for employees including where that varies, as Hybrid Working defines. The health, safety, and well-being of employees needs to be assured wherever, and however they work.
At the end of this webinar, you will:
Who should attend
- Understand the definition and intention of Hybrid Working, and its importance to securing the legal commitment on employers;
- Be clear on guidance and its approach to meeting the legal requirement;
- Evaluate practical application of the guidance as it applies to typical ‘Hybrid Working’ situations;
- Be able to look at the practical requirements for Hybrid Working provision and the duties and responsibilities on employers and employees;
- Benefit from evaluating practical approaches to use of checklists and other forms of evaluation to guide safe working;
- Understand the importance of related areas of concern and the need to assess their relevance including stress and mental health;
- How to approach guidance to employees and learners to ensure a best practice approach to compliance;
- Be more capable of assuring yourself as an employer, and those you are responsible for, the benefit of effective Hybrid Working arrangements.
Any provider in the sector of any size.
Those responsible for health and safety, HR, departmental/line managers, and anyone responsible for the direction and control of employees and learners and who are committed to their health, safety and well-being.
to see more details or register.
Tudor Williams CFIOSH Director, DTD Training