This webinar will replicate the stages of an ESFA Apprenticeship Audit so providers understand the audit processes and the systems and controls that the auditor will request.
The session will look at common funding errors and how to avoid them as well as best practice for managing your ILR data including the ESFA reports available to support you.
The webinar will finish with advice on best practice approaches that facilitates compliance and high quality learning.
This webinar will:
Who should attend this webinar
- Provide insight into the ESFA audit processes and common areas of non compliance against ESFA funding rules;
- Provide guidance on key areas of ILR data that are reviewed and how to identify errors, alarm bells from an audit and compliance perspective;
- Outline best practice approaches to ensure robust processes and systems that facilitate compliant and high quality learning.
Independent Training Providers / FE Colleges and Universities ( a focus will be on Apprenticeship Audits) and will be suitable for:
• Directors and SMT
• Quality and Compliance managers
• MIS / Data team members
• Apprenticeship, Operations and Curriculum Managers