Lecturer in Construction Management & Land Surveying
Hours: 37 per week (Full Time & Part Time considered)
Salary: £37,269 -£39,457 per annum (pay award pending)
About the Role: As an award-winning college, we are always looking for exceptional staff to help us to fulfil our ambitions. Providing aspirational teaching is vital to inspiring the next generation in industry.
We have an excellent reputation for providing quality education in Construction and the Built Environment and are currently looking for full time or part time lecturers in Construction Management & Land Surveying to join our team of construction specialists.
* Industry experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Land Surveying, Site Management / Supervisor, Site Engineering, and the use of industry software & equipment.
* The ability to communicate effectively with adults and young people.
* Experience of teaching at National and Higher National level (desirable).
* Possession of (or willingness to achieve) a Certificate in Education (essential).
* A well-respected occupational pension scheme (Teachers Pensions).
* A generous 35-days annual leave entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays and 10 college closure days.
* Free parking at all our College sites (on a first come, first served basis).
* Family friendly policies and opportunities for flexible working.
* Superb opportunities for training and development.
* Great team working environment.
To Apply: Please submit your CV including qualifications and experience with a covering letter explaining in detail why you are suitable for the post.
Note: This position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and in line with KCSIE (2023) an online check with be conducted on information available in the public domain.
The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. It is also committed to the Prevent Duty and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism and expects all staff to share these commitments.