LECTURER IN QUANTITY SURVEYING
Hours: 37 per week (Part time and Variable Hours considered)
Salary: £37,269- £39,457 per annum (FTE)
We are an award-winning college, with an excellent reputation for providing quality education in Construction and the Built Environment. We are looking for an experienced and talented lecturer in Quantity Surveying, to join our team of professionals.
* At least 5 years’ relevant industrial experience in Quantity Surveying at supervisory or management level
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills with adults and young people
* Experience of teaching at National and Higher National level is desirable
* Possession of (or willingness to achieve) a Certificate in Education
* Occupational pension scheme (Teachers Pensions)
* Generous 35 day annual leave entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays and 10 college closure days (including Christmas)
* Free parking at all of our College sites (on a first come, first served basis)
* Family friendly policies and opportunities for flexible working
* Superb opportunities for training and development
If you’d like to be part of an organisation that supports one of the largest employment sectors in the UK, please visit the vacancies section of our website or press APPLY and we shall send you full details.
Note: This position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and an online check with be conducted on information available in the public domain. The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults, and to the Prevent Duty and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism.