Presented by the Chief Executive of the Federation of @AwardingBodies, Tom Bewick, #SkillsWorldLIVE is a new radio show that builds on the popular #SkillsWorld podcast series, where Tom interviews leading figures shaping the post-compulsory education and skills systems, including apprenticeships in the UK, and across the world.
Episode 2: Should the skills sector get its own bailout? – 24th April 7-8pm (BST)
Tonight’s guests include:
- Stewart Segal – Chair at Youth Employment UK CIC
- Terry Fennell – Chief Executive and Responsible Officer at FDQ
- Matt Garvey – Managing Director at West Berkshire Training Consortium
- Dr Sam Parrett OBE – Principal and CEO at London South East Colleges
- Ofqual consultation on awarding vocational and technical qualifications in summer 2020
- Covid-19 Support Package For Apprenticeships And Adult Education
- Bristol University’s Vice-Chancellor gives 20% of salary to support Student Hardship Fund
Don’t miss Episode 3: When should the schools reopen?
Please let us know if there is an important topic you would like to debate that we haven’t included yet!
Tune in to #SkillsWorldLIVE 7-8pm Thursdays during term time and subscribe here for notifications!
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in