It’s not often you find someone with so much passion for what they do. Sean Goldsmith has lived and breathed franchising for a long, long time and has sage advice for us all.
Currently Co-Founder of Groe Global and having just last week launched the Foundation of Franchising in Africa, Sean has helped countless franchisors set up their operations and master their brand and marketing.
Franchising as a business model has exploded in tutoring since the start of the pandemic. Could it be time that you look to it too?
Don’t forget to grab your free tickets to the Love Tutoring Festival 3 to hear Sean, and many other high-quality speakers, for FREE. To find out all about this incredible online festival of events from Monday 27th June – Friday 1st July, simply head to qualifiedtutor.org/love-tutoring-festival.
- Check out Sean’s mission at groeglobal.com
- Connect with Sean on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/seangoldsmith
- Catch Sean on Zanele Njapha’s Future Fit Fridays podcast at futurefitfridays.libsyn.com/41-how-to-franchise-your-business-with-sean-goldsmith
- Join The Qualified Tutor Podcast Group in the Qualified Tutor Community and meet fellow listeners like you!
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to have your voice heard by posing your thoughts and questions to Sean
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in
“Franchisees are generally enterprising people, not entrepreneurs … if they were entrepreneurs, they’d be you [the franchisor]“