Funding opportunity to design and deliver professional development programmes for teachers and school leaders.
The application round is now closed.
Make contact with other prospective providers
The Teaching and Leadership Innovation Fund is a 3-year funding programme, which supports high-quality professional development for teachers and school leaders in the areas and schools in England that need it most.
The aims of the fund are to:
- improve the provision of teachers’ continuing professional development (CPD) and leadership development in areas and schools that are facing challenges
- stimulate the demand for provision of teachers’ CPD and leadership development in areas and schools that are facing challenges
- support the development of a sustainable market in CPD and leadership development that will be capable of becoming self-funding in the future
The overall aim is to improve the outcomes of children and young people, thereby making a significant contribution towards tackling social mobility.
If you’re a teacher or school leader interested in enrolling on a professional development programme supported by the Teaching and Leadership Innovation Fund, please visit Teaching and Leadership Innovation Fund: programmes for teachers and school leaders.
Teaching and Leadership Innovation Fund
Published 16 February 2017
Last updated 27 July 2018 + show all updates
- Updated to reflect Invitation to Tender stage.
- Content updated following end date for applications.
- Application round now open
- Updated information about supplier information events
- Opportunity to register for a supplier information event.
- Teaching and Leadership Innovation Fund - Prior Information Notice published
- Application round has now closed
- Teaching and Leadership Innovation Fund application round open.
- Link to the PIN added to the webpage.
- First published.