A range of outcome measures at national and local authority level for children looked after continuously for at least 12 months.
PDF, 1.08MB, 29 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need aversion of this document in a more accessible format, please email [email protected] .Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 769KB, 16 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 9.39MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 263KB
The outcome measures cover:
- educational attainment at key stage 1, key stage 2 and key stage 4
- special educational needs
- absence from school
- exclusions from school
The national tables include comparisons to children in need and non-looked after children.
Local authority data is published within the underlying data.
The experimental statistics include measures for previously looked after children who have:
- been adopted from care
- left care through a special guardianship order (SGO)
- left care through a child arrangements order (CAO)
Children looked-after statistics team
David Collinge 01325 340886
Published 11 April 2019
Last updated 9 May 2019 + show all updates
- Added additional tables, text and pre-release list for attainment of children who have left care.
- First published.