Free events offered over National Apprenticeship Week 2022
Accountancy training firm, First Intuition, reveals a host of virtual events and resources ahead of National Apprenticeship Week 2022, to give students and businesses the opportunity to learn more about accountancy apprenticeships.
First Intuition reveals its programme of apprenticeship-related events and resources to mark National Apprenticeship Week 2022. Between Monday 7th– Friday 11th February, the accountancy training firm will be hosting a number of virtual events and Q&A opportunities, as well as publishing testimonials and a podcast. These events and resources will be useful for employers, young adults, parents, and school and college teachers who want to understand the way that apprenticeship programmes operate in the accountancy and finance sector, and to hear first-hand from those who use the programmes. The events and resources are free and available to anyone.
It is hard to overstate the transformational impact that apprenticeships have had on the way that entry-level accountancy trainees are recruited, onboarded and supported towards their qualification. In just five years, First Intuition’s proportion of learners who are apprentices has increased from 5% to 85%. This covers accountancy students working in practice, for businesses in industry, and in public sector organisations such as the NHS.
First Intuition is committed to educating businesses and students about the benefits of apprenticeships in accountancy to ensure all trainees and employers have the best chance at prospering. That is why First Intuition centres across the country have organised a comprehensive programme of apprenticeship-related resources that has something for everyone. Some of the resources released during National Apprenticeship Week include:
- Virtual Event: The Value Apprentices can bring to a Business – Employers will have the opportunity to hear from Triple Bottom Line, a business that recently made the switch to using apprentice
- Virtual Event: Building Your Talent – For businesses using apprenticeships to learn what they can do to ensure their apprentices are utilised to their full potential
- Apprenticeship Case Study: Greene King – Managers at Greene King answer questions about why they decided to move to the apprenticeship programme and their experience working with apprentices
- Student Event: Career Guidance and Interview Tips from a Recruiter – Students can hear career guidance and top tips from a recruiter at Goldhawk Associates
- Student Webinar: Ask a Graduated Apprentice – Hosts will be joined by a panel of recently graduated apprentices as they discuss their experiences, what it is like being an apprentice, and life after graduating
- Testimonial: Current Apprentice – Students currently studying on an apprenticeship programme share what it is like to be an apprentice and why they choose this route of education
- Testimonial: Graduated Apprentice – A fully qualified accountant who recently completed an apprenticeship share their experience on the programme and life after qualifying
- Student Podcast: Life after Graduating as an Apprentice – Hear a graduated apprentice speak about their experience of life as a qualified accountant
These will add to the wide selection of resources about accountancy apprenticeships already available on the First Intuition website. Including information on accountancy apprenticeship programmes, incentives, apprenticeship testimonials, and the programme’s First Intuition offer.
First Intuition pride itself on delivering the best accounting apprenticeship programmes possible. Working with hundreds of employers to support them in the introduction and delivery of their apprenticeship programmes, along with supporting apprentices to give them the tools to build their future and ensure they get the most from their apprenticeship. You can find more information about the accountancy apprenticeship programmes First Intuition offer here.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in