Understanding Apprenticeship Pricing and your costs 2023 – 2024 (March)
March 22 @ 11:00 am – March 27 @ 12:30 pm
- Are you clear on what the apprenticeship actually costs you to deliver and where a profit margin can be made?
- Are you clear on what are eligible and ineligible costs and that you aren’t overclaiming or underclaiming funding?
- Are you reporting your training price breakdown correctly to the employer?
- How do you recognise the apprentice’s prior learning and reflect this in your costings?
- Are you applying the correct training price for your own employees (which must be at cost price)?
- How do you measure whether a new apprenticeship standard is financially viable for you to deliver?
- Be clear on eligible and ineligible costs and how to identify these
- Measure and take the apprentice’s prior learning into account
- Establish a clear rational for your costs – in particular, the training price and assessment price
- Explore different costing models and options
– Event attendee