- This event has passed.
‘What really works?’ – Launching the AmplifyFE Insights Report 2023
November 15 @ 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm
What makes for truly successful co-creation between vocational educators and digital design project teams?
How can we create effective learning solutions working in partnership with vocational learners to help narrow the ‘digital divide’ for those most in need of workplace skills development?
What is the difference between what really works and what doesn’t deliver?
As part of the Week of VocTech 2023, AmplifyFE provide exclusive insights into what really works.
Be the first to hear new insights and explore fresh case studies from the 2023 AmplifyFE Insights Report focused on:
- Commercial learning design teams creating solutions for FE
- VocTech innovation projects within FE and skills organisations
- FE and skills practitioners deploying VocTech with learners
Join Dr Maren Deepwell and Dr Lynne Taylerson to explore key findings and eight case studies and take away top tips for what makes VocTech really work.
Since 2020, the AmplifyFE network has connected 2,700 practitioners seeking to develop their digital skills. AmplifyFE is free to join and open to all. Led by the Association for Learning Technology (ALT) and funded by Ufi VocTech Trust, AmplifyFE provides a strong networking community for all FE and VocTech professionals to share, collaborate and learn.
- Explore our resources and reports
- Find out what’s happening across the community and how to get involved
- Subscribe to our mailing list and join free events