From education to employment

Submit a school land transaction proposal: acquisitions

If you are proposing to carry out a land transaction involving school land you may need to obtain prior consent from the Secretary of State or give notice to the Secretary of State. In other cases, a General Consent Order (GCO) may apply to the proposed land transaction.

Refer to the guidance Involving the Secretary of State in land transactions to find out if the proposed land transaction requires consent, notification or is covered by a GCO.

If consent or a notification is required, start your application here.

Start now

If you think a GCO applies, please use the appropriate notification form.

Read More

Related Articles