Practical training materials for primary and secondary schools to use to train staff to teach about online relationships (primary) and online and media (secondary).
MS Powerpoint Presentation, 403KB
This training session supports the statutory:
- relationships education for primary schools
- relationships and sex education (RSE) for secondary schools
The module contains key knowledge and facts to help teachers understand what they must teach. It includes information on:
- understanding how people behave online
- keeping safe online
- using appropriate language online
- online behaviour and risks
- sharing material online
- harmful online content and pornography
These slides should be adapted to suit individual school context. This can include adding your own videos and resources to make your teaching training sessions more visual and interactive.
When planning your curriculum, consider how you will link these topics.
Online relationships and media is closely related to:
Published 24 September 2020