30th Annual Conference, 27th November 2017 – book now to claim CMN members’ early bird rate…
Join us for a full day of networking, sharing, learning and celebrating the best in college marketing at the Hilton Warwick, Monday 27th November. Download the full programme at www.m-network.org/cmn-conference
Our theme for our 30th Annual Conference is GROWTH – across target groups, in reputation, in skills and for resilience – you can’t afford to miss it!
Attendance options include:
- Full conference delegate, including Monday conference programme, gala dinner, FE First Awards and bed & breakfast;
- Monday conference day delegate only
- Gala dinner & awards only
- Gala dinner & awards with bed & breakfast
- AND if you need a bespoke option, please contact [email protected] to discuss your needs.
EARLY BIRD RATES AVAILABLE to CMN members booking before 30th October
PLUS 10% off second and further bookings for conference delegate places when one full booking is made (in the same category).
EXHIBITORS will include Collabco, Forward & Thinking, Hotcourses Group, Lesniak Swann and Immedia Creative.
Past delegates have said:
- A “must-have” activity to plan into your annual marketing budget.
- Worthwhile taking a breath and stepping out of your day job to talk to peers, pick up tips and do some blue-sky thinking!
- Covered all critical issues facing FE marketers today and a great networking opportunity.
- Good opportunity to network, bond with your team and find out some marketing insights from other colleagues.
- A great event where you can network with other college marketing professionals, share best practice and discuss challenges within the FE sector.
Download the booking form at www.m-network.org/cmn-conference and send it completed to [email protected] or to the postal address below, or book at Eventbrite (please check the booking options before making payment.)
The FE First Awards 2017 for college marketing will be presented by Dr Lynne Sedgmore CBE on the evening of Monday 27th November.
Shortlisted colleges will be contacted soon to enable them to plan to attend the conference and/or the awards evening.
Programme subject to change, some confirmations still awaited.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in