- This event has passed.
Strategic and Operational Curriculum Planning in WBL for the 2023/24 Contractual Year
May 15 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
This webinar will be interactive, so that providers can discuss their thoughts and present questions that will help them to design and develop their curriculum plans that inform the curricula structure for 2023/24 and meet the EIF requirements for good practice.
- The EIF lens and expectations on what a good strategic curriculum plan looks like for 2023/24 to meet the EIF grade 2 good requirements during 2023 and sector expectations.
- How the curriculum plans are used in Ofsted inspections, scrutiny and challenge.
- Operational/local planning design to inform effective curricula delivery models and to meet employer and community needs for workforce development.
This webinar is designed for:
- Independent Training providers
- Workplace learning providers
- Apprenticeship training providers
- Voluntary sector providers
- Those involved in combined authority funded contracts
- GFE sector
The webinar is suitable for these job titles:
- Governance with a specialist in quality and curriculum
- Leaders and managers
- Quality, curriculum management
- Sector quality of education specialists/leads