Website Morgan Hunt
Job Title: Electrical Installation Lecturer
Salary: £35 – £40 per hour
Contract: Full-time Temp or temp-to-perm
Location: London (roles across East, West, North and South London)
Curriculum: BTEC Level 1 – 3
Morgan Hunt is working closely with colleges in the London area to find exceptional Electrical Installation Lecturers to join a successful department, ideally to start ASAP.
Electrical Installation is a popular choice and the ideal Electrical Installation Lecturer will have the opportunity to contribute to an experienced and vibrant team.
All applicants for this Electrical Installation Lecturer role must have:
* Degree in Electrical Installation or other related subjects
* A full UK recognised teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS, PTLLS, DTLLS, Diploma in Education, etc.)
* Recent experience of teaching A-level/BTEC Electrical Installation
* Recent experience within a UK Secondary School or UK Further Education and Training College
* A valid, fully Enhanced DBS on the update service, or willingness to apply for one.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring service in line with our safer recruitment policy.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.