Join College Marketing Network in celebrating the best in college marketing and showcase the work you’ve done and the successes you’ve had over the past year: enter the FE First Awards 2018 and make a date for the Awards presentation on Monday 26th November as part of their Annual Conference at the Hilton Warwick.
They’ve taken members’ advice in updating the categories this year, and simplified the submission forms, to make the awards as relevant and easy to enter as possible.
The categories for FE First Awards 2018 are:
- Partnerships & collaboration
- Internal impact
- Making effective use of research & data
- Events management
- Social & digital media impact, sponsored by Forward and Thinking
- Website development
- Innovation & creativity
- Communications campaign
- Targeted recruitment campaign
- Individual award*
- Marketing team of the year*, sponsored by AoC
- Lifetime achievement*
* These three categories are only open to colleges in current membership of the College Marketing Network at the time of the award on Monday 26th November 2018.
Why enter the awards?
Alma Aganovic, South & City College Birmingham, said:
“We were delighted to win the Gold award for the outstanding marketing team. It has given the team a much needed boost of confidence and acknowledgement for their hard work. It has also helped the team raise their profile and reputation internally within the College.”
Kristian Bentham The Manchester College, said:
“Our Gold award for Digital & Social Media campaign was a great achievement for us. To be recognised by college peers and industry leaders in the field was incredibly valuable to us in demonstrating we were on the right track and that all our hard work had been worthwhile. Now that we have a proven record of success, we have renewed confidence and external validation to take new ideas to college teams.”
Entering the FE First Awards – Deadline for entries, Thursday 27th September 2018 at 1pm.
Incomplete or late entries cannot be accepted.
- Download the relevant submission forms here for the categories you want to enter;
- Download the FE First Awards brochure and interactive entry form here (please include the entry form with your submission)
- Fees: £80 per entry for CMN member colleges for the first two categories entered; £70 per category if 3 or more categories are entered. £115 per category for non-CMN member colleges – or join by 1st September 2018 and pay the member rates. A PO or cheque must be included with your entry.
- Entries should be sent either by email to m-network.org, or in hard copy to The College Marketing Network, F16 Preston Technology Centre, Marsh Lane, Preston, PR1 8UQ.