The @TechNation Report 2021 is available now!
Now in its seventh year, the report highlights how the sector has changed, who the top performers were through the year, and the challenges and opportunities the UK faces as it navigates out of the pandemic and leaving the EU. The groundbreaking annual Tech Nation Report is now available online.
Key findings from this year’s report:
- Technology is rapidly evolving the way we live and work, and UK tech in particular is shaping the future of the world we live in.
- UK tech IPOs gathered pace in 2020, with double the capital raised compared to 2018.
- UK pulling away from European tech hubs, Germany and France in terms of investment.
- VC investment in Net Zero tech boomed by 160%, with a surprise 160% growth also in transport tech VC investment.
- Meet the 10 superstar scaleups driving a fifth ($3.5bn) of UK tech VC investment between them.
Watch the launch online
Join us on 16 March 2021 for the launch of the Tech Nation Report 2021.
We’ll not only be looking at the year in retrospect, but also looking to the future and where we can expect UK tech to lead us in the coming years.
As global pioneers in technology, the UK is helping to forge the future for the entire world. We’ll be looking at what’s next for UK tech, the challenges that are being faced by stakeholders in the ecosystem, and how scaling companies have the potential to build back in a way that delivers benefit for everyone.
Join us and a host of industry experts and leaders as we look to the future UK tech built.
Don’t miss a second of the Tech Nation Report 2021 launch event. The livestream kicks off at 2pm GMT. Sign up and watch live >