The essential requirements for an apprenticeship, at any level, include the need for high quality Progress Reviews. Not only are they a contractual requirement, but Progress Reviews also support the effective measurement of progress through the curriculum.
This event will help providers, especially those responsible for curriculum quality/quality of education to understand what is required and why.
Clear links between the importance of measuring apprentices progress and the
requirements of the EIF and ESFA are explored and explained, helping you to focus on delivering high quality education.
Key Outcomes Of The Day
At this important workshop delegates will explore and discuss:
- What is ‘Progress’?
- What is the purpose of a Progress Review?
- What does an effective Progress Review look like?
- What to consider when evaluating the effectiveness of Progress Reviews
- How the EIF and Quality of Education link to effective Progress Reviews
- Understanding the link between apprentices starting points and recognising progress.
- Using Progress Reviews to support apprentices progress, using effective target setting