How much grant funding a school with a Combined Cadet Force will receive for a school staff instructor and advice on how it should be spent.

Applies to England


School staff instructor grant



This guidance is for schools that have a Combined Cadet Force with a school staff instructor.

It applies to:

  • schools maintained by the local authority
  • academies (including university technical colleges – UTCs) and free schools
  • further education (FE) colleges

Published 27 October 2021