From education to employment

How to register as a PCDL learning provider

ESFA have updated their guidance and forms to register as a professional career development loan (PCDL) learning provider for the first time. 

To register as a PCDL learning provider for the first time, you will need to read the PCDL learning provider list guidance and complete the appropriate forms:

  • Form A – application to be included on the learning provider list
  • Form B – to notify of changes to learning provider details and course registration
  • Form C – early course completion


Related Articles