“We were thrilled and delighted to receive the Gold FE First Award for our website development project. To be recognised for this work by our peers and to receive Gold against such strong competition meant so much to us. Not only was it a measure that we are moving in the right direction with our marketing, it is also strategically important back home when we can use this to remind ourselves that we do far more than produce flyers.”
Jane Golds, Marketing & Events Manager, Chichester College
“The FE First Awards are a great opportunity to gain recognition for the excellent work that FE marketing teams do. The process of making an application encourages you to stop and evaluate the impact of your work. Going on to win, and hearing feedback from the judges, is a real boost as it evidences that what you are doing is innovative and brings tangible benefits to the organisation and its learners. The awards are also an opportunity to learn from other teams and share approaches.”
Jonathan Goode, Branding and Communications Manager, Activate Learning
Why not join the winning college marketing teams in 2017? Celebrate your achievements with us at the FE First Awards 2017….
- External PR/Communications campaign
- Internal Communications campaign
- Events management
- Website development, sponsored by FEmarketing
- Digital and social media campaign, sponsored by Net Natives
- School leaver recruitment campaign
- Specialised recruitment campaign
- Full-time prospectus
- Marketing Team of the Year*
- Lifetime Achievement Award*
* These categories are only open to colleges in current membership of the College Marketing Network at the time of the award on 27th November.
Download the entry forms and find out more here
Closing date: 28th September 2017
The FE First Awards 2017 will be made on Monday 27th November at our Gala Dinner, as part of our 30th Annual Conference at the Hilton Hotel Warwick/Stratford-upon-Avon. The dinner is open to non-conference delegates.
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in