A tech start-up will launch a world-first in Apprenticeship jobs board technology during National Apprenticeship Week.
Brighton-based company, New Work Training Ltd, has entered the UK’s growing apprenticeship marketplace by developing the world’s first premium jobs board service, exclusively for promoting high-quality apprenticeships. www.loveapprenticeship.com
The brainchild and serial entrepreneur, Tom Bewick, said the platform has been devised to take advantage of the UK’s digital apprenticeship reforms rolling out from next April 2017.
The apprenticeship market is expanding to over £3 billion per annum, with employers for the first time being given far greater control over the funding and delivery of apprenticeship training.
New Work Training believes it has spotted a gap in the market.
Founder and managing director of LoveApprenticeship.com, Tom Bewick said:
“For years now I’ve been wanting to innovate in how apprentice candidates find more rewarding careers and employers find much better, quality training providers.
“The market has become very confused and sometimes, low quality. LoveApprenticeship.com tackles this problem by:
* Only advertising apprenticeship vacancies that pay a minimum of £150 per week (i.e. £27.50 per week above the national minimum wage)
* Only working with a national network of approved “Affiliate” apprenticeship training providers; these organisations must pass stringent quality assurance checks, including being independently rated as “Good” or “Outstanding” by Ofsted in their delivery
* Creating a platform that uses world-class jobs board technology to match candidates and employers in the most efficient and cost-effective way
* Empowers a young person to take more control of their career by giving them a more targeted way of finding a quality apprenticeship opportunity
* Gives employers access to a quality assured national network of apprenticeship training providers by calling 0800 799 9070.”
The platform is currently in its Beta phase and will go nationwide during National Apprenticeship Week, in March 2017.
In the meantime, LoveApprenticeship.com is offering 50% off the price of advertising on the site. For further details email: [email protected] or call the customer sales line 0800 799 9070.