Training materials and guidance on the Prevent duty for those working in higher education (HE).
Training materials and guidance for:
- those with a responsibility for ensuring compliance with the Prevent duty in higher education (HE)
- staff of HE institutions
- any other members of HE institutions
Prevent duty training materials for HE practitioners
Train staff in your institution to understand their role under the Prevent duty in higher education. This is not a single course on Prevent and should be used selectively dependent on the audience and learning outcome.
You can adapt the training as required and it should work together with your institution’s current policies and support networks.
The introduction to Prevent duty in higher education (HE) module is available as an e-learning module.
- An introduction to the Prevent duty in higher education (HE) training materials
- The leadership challenge: the Prevent duty for governing bodies and senior leaders in higher education (HE)
Further support and guidance on implementing the Prevent duty in higher education (HE)
- Role-specific guidance for higher education (HE) providers on implementing the Prevent duty
- Regional further education (FE) and higher education (HE) Prevent coordinators
- Prevent duty guidance
- Statutory guidance
- Prevent Duty: catalogue of training courses
- Counter-terrorism strategy (CONTEST) 2018
- Policy paper
Published 1 April 2021