@collabgrp WINS PLACE ON CIVIL SERVICE LEARNING FRAMEWORK
Collab Group are delighted to announce that we are supporting the UK Civil Service, as part of EY’s supplier community. This is under new contracts which came into effect on 30 October 2020, with the Government Skills and Curriculum Unit in the Cabinet Office (using the Civil Service Learning brand)
The UK Civil Service is going through the next chapter in Civil Service reform, ‘Shaping Our Future Together’. An important element of this Civil Service reform programme is focused on Great People, part of which recognises the need for higher quality training and creating better skills, knowledge and networking opportunities.
- A vehicle for enabling this work is a refreshed central learning framework (RM6145: Learning and Development) that went live on 30 October 2020 with partners EY and KPMG
- EY is working with the Civil Service to provide bespoke training interventions, access to high quality coaching provision and a range of subject matter experts.
- Meanwhile, KPMG is providing cross Civil Service curriculum and off-the-shelf training
- We are a member of EY’s collaborative community of training providers, business schools, universities, professional bodies and other learning specialists. EY has curated this community will lead it.
- Through our work with EY, alongside other community members, with KPMG and internally delivered training by Civil Servants, we will be helping the UK Civil Service deliver on its strategic goals. We are all aligned to the common purpose of improving citizen outcomes through exceptional learning by ensuring Civil Servants have the right skills, knowledge and expertise
Ian Pretty, Chief Executive: Collab Group said:
“We are delighted that Collab Group has been successful being part of the EY led framework for Civil Service Learning. Colleges are uniquely placed to help the Government develop the skills and competencies of their people. It represents a fantastic opportunity for the Collab Group network and we are delighted to be part of the EY supplier community.”